Cookies on the
HoW personalised silver cufflinks website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We also use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the HoW Personalised Silver Cufflinks website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
20 November 2017 : 19:13

FAQs

How long will it take to receive my personalised silver cufflinks?

Your personalised silver cufflinks should take no longer than 7 working days, and if there is a delay we will notify you immediately.

You can pay us in full immediately or Secure Your Order with a 30% Deposit

If you'd like to get your order underway but pay the balance later you can pay a 30% deposit.

Can I track my order?

Once we have dispatched your item we will email you the tracking number of the parcel with a link to the Royal Mail’s site so that you can trace your order whenever you wish.

Does the price include VAT?

All advertised prices on our website include VAT at the current rate.

The online payment system will not accept my payment card

Usually when this happens it is due the card details being input incorrectly. Our system is very secure and so is sensitive to the smallest mistakes. Please check that you have entered the card number and expiry date correctly and check that the billing address for the card is also correct as our bank will check this against your card details. If you are still having problems please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0208 446 8538 or email us at info@personalisedsilvercufflinks.co.uk

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all major credit and debits cards including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Solo & Visa Debit. Regretfully we cannot accept American Express. We are however, able to accept payment by bank transfer. Please contact us for our bank details.

Will I receive order confirmation?

You will receive an email as soon as your order is placed confirming the product details and payment.

How do I place my order?

• Once you have selected and customised your desired product please 'Add to Basket'
  • Once item has been added to your basket please click on 'Checkout'.
  • You may continue shopping at this stage if you wish to add other products to your basket by clicking 'Continue Shopping'; or if you are ready to checkout please click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
  • You will now arrive at a registration page where we ask a few details about yourself including your email address so that we can keep you updated on the status of your order etc.
  • You will need to create a password.
  • Lastly, please input your credit or debit card details and billing address - please ensure that your billing address corresponds to the payment card you are using otherwise your payment will be declined.
  • You now have the option to add an alternative address for delivery. Please complete this if you require your order to be dispatched to a work address (for example). We will require documentation from you to verify your identity which can lengthen the process by 2-3 days. A signature will be required when accepting the delivery.

How long will my order take?

www.personalisedsilvercufflinks.co.uk entire cufflink collection are made to order. We therefore require a minimum of 5-10 working days from order to delivery. If you require an item urgently because of an occasion or planned proposal date please let us know at the time of ordering and we will place your order as a priority. We will not proceed with the order unless we can guarantee delivery within the required timescale and we have not missed a deadline yet!. If there are any problems we will notify you immediately.

How will the item be packaged?

All of our products are despatched in beautiful presentation boxes. Our external packaging is discreet and will not display any logo or hint as to what may be inside.

Are the cufflinks marked?

Yes, each cufflink is stamped 925, this denotes that they are 925 sterling silver and have been tested to guarantee this.

How safe is it for me to order from your website?

Your purchase with us is fully secure and is protected using the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure your transaction is completely protected. We do not hold any credit card details on our system. When an order is placed, the customer is redirected to Sagepay who securely process the transaction. If you prefer you may call us to complete your order over the phone.